Thursday, May 6, 2010

Window Into the Sky

Photo 297-298: As my long list of Egypt photographs are now coming to an end, and I am nearing the 300 mark, I'm pumped. I can't believe I'm almost done with this photo venture. I'm pretty close to my 365 number, of course a bit behind, but the Egypt adventure helped. I've got some FLL time coming up, and of course I wandered around NYC yesterday during lunch and took a few shots, so let's see. I've got Long Island, NY, and Reno, Nev., (anyone know what's there?), coming up for a businnes trip in May, and then I go to Arlington, Tx., and San Antonio in June, so I should be able to get some more great shots before my deadline is here and gone. Cross your fingers for me!

Meanwhile, this is the Alabster Mosque with its beautiful spires and delicately crafted windows overlooking the Cairo skyline from the Citadel.

"Only from the heart can you touch the sky." - Rumi

"I was a tiny bug. Now a mountain. I was left behind. Now honored at the head. You healed my wounded hunger and anger, and made me a poet who sings about joy." - Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment