Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mountains, A Little Snow and a New Year

Photo 169-172: It's a new year, a new page, and hopefully new pictures to go around. I've literally been unplugged for about two weeks now, no uploading, no photochopping, no posting. Pedro has been used and abused a bit though. He got snowed on, rained on, cursed at and praised, so needless to say he's been busy. I was home for the holidays with a little mountain/ski resort/breathtaking scenery action thrown in, and I came back with a few extra pounds, a few bruises (go figure), new experiences and personal insights, and some really cool pictures. It was a long road in 2009, and now that I am back in my city, I'm ready to start 2010.

I wish everyone all the best this year with health, love and happiness abound - we've all earned it and deserve it. And remember, "In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away."

No comments:

Post a Comment