Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brrr ... Photo Hunt

Photo 190 - 192: As promised I went photo hunting today with my friend, Luca, and as I woke up and looked at the temperature outside, I realized it was 15 degrees. So I bundled up with a scarf, a hat, some gloves, and a down jacket, and headed out to the Brooklyn Promenade and Dumbo. I have to say, Luca and I were champs, because it was FLIPPING FREEZING! We ate and drank all day long, because we kept making pit stops every half an hour or so to de-thaw. lol But I got some great pictures, some great memories, and I even attempted some fence climbing. It didn't work out in my favor at the end, but at least I know I still have some mad climbing skills from my childhood - even though the flexibility is not quite there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment