Monday, January 18, 2010

A Birthday Weekend

Photo 183 + an extra one: So the picture below describes perfectly what I've been up to all weekend... forming my own Wii Rockband. It was my best friend's birthday (the lovely, growling redhead to the right), and we decided to throw a party... and throw down some tunes. Six hours later, six bottles of wine later, and the number of guests dwindling down slowly to only four brave souls left, we realized that we had found our calling, and we called ourselves "The Foreigners" lol

I did sneak out today after the apartment was cleaned, and all incriminating evidence was disposed of, to capture my favorite bridge in Brooklyn as the sun was going down.


&
"the V Bridge"

3 comments:

  1. the bridge shot is stunning!....and the party sounds like a great time ;) Wine and wii just go hand in hand don't they?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a successful birthday bash for your friend. LOL The bridge shot is stunning. I love the lighting and contrast of the fabulous sky. Well done!

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography
    Blog of Note

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! We had such a fun time... I just haven't looked at wine since. ;)

    ReplyDelete