Thursday, October 8, 2009

A Man's Best Friend - Part Deux

Photo 113-114: I seem to photograph a lot of dogs lately, but these two pictures just make me laugh out loud. The first picture is of a very cute, energetic little dog I saw running around outside the Brooklyn Museum. He took a rest for a few seconds, tail up and ear alert, but then flew across the grass again to harass a little boy playing with a baseball.

The second picture just amuses me. The little boy is my friend's son, and he loves to pet and hug the dog. The look of sheer terror on the dog's face is priceless. And honest to God, the dog enjoys Nael's attention, he is just very, very old, so fears clumsy little hands.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute doggie shots!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am so happy you enjoyed my photography.

    Cheers!
    Julie
    Julie Magers Soulen Photography
    Blog of Note

    ReplyDelete