Monday, December 7, 2009

I am a bad, bad blogger...

Photo 148-150: So, I think I took off in November from the blogging/photography world for a number of reasons.

1. I had four business trips to go on, and it's been crazy.

2. Thanksgiving rolled around, and I helped/worked in the gallery and clothing store in Lancaster.

3. I had friends visit, and Pedro had to stay home.

4. I am exhausted!

5. Um... did I say I was exhausted?

So I just counted how many pictures I am behind, and I'm not sharing that information. It's actually too depressing, but needless to say, I will be posting two or three for the next couple of weeks... a day! I actually feel very horrible and guilty about slacking off so much. This project does mean a lot to me, and I'm on it again from now on. I actually have a pretty cool project lined up after my 365 project is over, but that will come in time.

Here are a few pictures I took from the air. It was bumpy everyone was sending up prayers, downing wine and calling their loved ones, but I, instead of panicking about the extremely turbulent plane ride/death rollercoaster in mid air, was cursing at the fact that the plane was moving so much and I couldn't get a clear shot out of the window. I tried everything, but what came out of it, is pretty cool itself.

Enjoy, and kick me when I'm slacking off again.

No comments:

Post a Comment