Friday, July 3, 2009

Holiday Weekend

Photo 12: I'm off to Lancaster, Pa., this weekend, for some family time, and to take in some of the new arts and crafts of an amazing creative community in Pennsyltucky. lol Lancaster is one of those little towns that's ever evolving, ever changing, that embraces every kind of art from modern to traditional and everything in between. My best friend's mom owns a gallery there, and they're also expanding into having a clothing line, so I am very excited to see what new art she's created, and what the new clothing line looks like. They are both from Belgium (the artist and the clothing!) If you're interested in seeing her paintings, check it out here. I am privileged enough to own one of her bigger pieces, and I'm a huge fan. No bias here!

I'll be back on Sunday, and no worries, New York is never far from my mind.

Happy 4th of July!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment