Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Capitol Oh Capitol

Photo 29-31: I am back from WV, despite a long day of training, flying and fighting traffic in good 'ol NYC. I did manage to get out for about half an hour and capture some photos in Charleston. Where we had the training, nothing was really capture worthy, well unless you count our captivated audience who looked a little overwhelmed after my coworker and I showed them ALL of the programs we have available at my non-profit. It was actually a pretty good day, because it's refreshing to see people react to our great programs with gratitude and enthusiasm. That sometimes gets lost in translation when you have a million things to do in the office, but when you're out in the field, teaching people about the drug-education programs that we develop, their enthusiasm really shows you why you're busting your butt every day. Glad to be home though... I missed my city.



No comments:

Post a Comment